Millions of Americans will be affected from new changes that will take place on the internet by the end of this year. You are familiar with websites that end in the domain .com or .org. By the end of this year a host of new domains, like .pharmacy, will be introduced. The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) is bidding to control the .pharmacy domain. If their bid is successful, NABP could potentially block your access to online international pharmacies, including online Canadian pharmacies. This could result in significantly increased costs that you pay for the prescription drugs that you need.
Take action now and sign the petition to protect you right to affordable prescription drugs by clicking on the following link: http://cqrcengage.com/rxrights/. Share this with your friends and family to protect your right to affordable prescription drugs.
If you have any questions, please call RxRights at 1-866-703-5442 or visit RxRights.org for more information.
What Quality Prescription Drugs offers:
- We help you get the best possible online prices for your prescription drugs
- Find savings of up to 20%-80% on quality products
- There are no hidden fees
- We guarantee only the highest quality and safety on all of our prescription drugs
- All orders are personally reviewed by our Canadian pharmacy staff
- We provide free consultation on your present prescriptions
If you are a patient from outside BC and have a problem or concern you may contact the College of Pharmacists of BC at #200 - 1756 West 8th Ave. Vancouver, BC V6J5C6