Buy Vagifem Vaginal Tablet Online (Estradiol – Generic Alternative)
Vagifem Vaginal Tablet belongs to the class of drugs known as local estrogen replacement therapies. Vagifem Vaginal Tablets are used to treat menopausal symptoms such as vaginal atrophy. During menopause, the ovaries produce less estrogen leading to many menopausal symptoms including vaginal atrophy characterized by shrinkage and dryness of the tissues in the vagina. By replacing this lost estrogen (in the form of estradiol) Vagifem Vaginal Tablets help to make the vaginal tissues thicker and more supple. Vagifem Vaginal Tablets are inserted directly into the vagina to provided localized estrogen replacement.
Some common side effects of Vagifem Vaginal Tablet include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, swollen breasts, acne, decreased sex drive, migraine headaches, dizziness, vaginal pain or dryness, swelling of the feet or ankles, depression, or changes in menstruation.
Some serious side effects of Vagifem Vaginal Tablet include chest pain (possibly spreading to the arm or shoulder), nausea, sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), confusion, speech or vision problems, imbalance, pain or swelling in the lower leg, abnormal vaginal bleeding, pain or swelling in the stomach, jaundice, or a lump in the breast.
Estradiol, the generic product is not produced by the same company that makes the brand drug (Vagifem Vaginal Tablet).
Did you know you can enjoy huge savings when you buy Vagifem Vaginal Tablets online from QualityPrescriptionDrugs.com? We sell discount Vagifem Vaginal Tablets and many other cheap drugs at a considerably lower price than your local pharmacy.
As a Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA) certified online pharmacy, there are few sources for Canada drugs that compare with the quality and affordability of QualityPrescriptionDrugs.com. We are a legal online pharmacy that meets the same standards of service as your local pharmacy. Subsequently, we sell many mail order drugs, including Vagifem Vaginal Tablets, to patients with a doctor’s prescription. While some foreign online pharmacies dispense Vagifem Vaginal Tablets and other mail order RX without a prescription, these sites are not usually affiliated with a licensed pharmacy. Customers can recognize a legitimate Canada drug store that sells genuine Vagifem Vaginal Tablets by looking for the CIPA seal. QualityPrescriptionDrugs.com is one of the best Canadian pharmacies and our customers rest easy knowing they are buying genuine mail order drugs. Please call us toll free at 1-877-244-0429 Monday to Friday from 6am to 6pm (PST) or Saturday from 7am to 4pm (PST) if you have any questions about Vagifem Vaginal Tablets or any of our mail order prescription drugs.
Enjoy these benefits at QualityPrescriptionDrugs.com:
· Genuine drugs at the lowest CIPA pharmacy prices –guaranteed
· A large stock of affordable mail order medications
· Licensed pharmacists are on staff to answer your questions
· Secure, convenient, and simple shopping in our excellent online store!
Vagifem is a medication that contains estradiol (an estrogen hormone) in a vaginal insert. It is indicated for the treatment of atrophic vaginitis due to menopause, in which the lining of the vagina gets drier and thinner from a lack of estrogen, causing symptoms that include burning, itching, spotting, pain with sex, and urinary tract issues (infections, frequent/painful urination, bloody urine).
Estradiol is a primary estrogen hormone whose production is decreased during and after menopause. The Vagifem tablet is inserted into the vagina, allowing estradiol to be absorbed into your body to help manage your hormone levels. The form of estrogen used in Vagifem is the same estrogen your body makes.
Dosage and Administration
It is important to take the dose prescribed by your healthcare provider and to consult with him or her regularly about how well the dose is working for you. Estrogens should be used at the lowest dose possible for your treatment and only as long as you need this medication. The usual dose of Vagifem is 1 insert (10 mcg) daily for 2 weeks, followed by 1 insert twice weekly (for example, Tuesday and Friday).
- Tear off a single applicator
- Separate the plastic wrap and remove the applicator from the plastic wrap
- Hold the applicator so that the finger of one hand can press the applicator plunger
- Select the best position for vaginal insertion of Vagifem that is most comfortable for you
- Using the other hand, guide the applicator gently into your vaginal opening as far as comfortably possible or until half of the applicator is inside your vagina, whichever is less (if the insert falls out of the applicator prior to insertion, throw the insert and applicator away and use a new insert-filled applicator)
- Once the applicator has been inserted, gently press the plunger to release the tablet, which will dissolve slowly over several hours
- Gently remove the applicator and dispose of it the same way you would a plastic tampon applicator
The most common side effects associated with Vagifem include:
- Breast pain
- Irregular vaginal bleeding or spotting
- Stomach or abdominal cramps
- Nausea and vomiting
- Hair loss
- Fluid retention
- Vaginal yeast infection
Serious Side Effects
Serious but less common side effects include:
- Heart attack
- Blood clots
- Breast cancer
- Cancer of the lining of the uterus
- Cancer of the ovary
- High and low blood calcium
- Gallbladder disease
- Visual abnormalities
- High blood pressure
- High levels of triglycerides (fats) in your blood
- Liver problems
- Changes in thyroid hormone levels
- Fluid retention
- Cancer changes of endometriosis
- Enlargement of benign uterine tumors (fibroids)
- Worsening of swelling of face and tongue (angioedema) in women with a history of angioedema
Stop using Vagifem and contact your healthcare provider if you experience any of the following:
- New breast lumps
- Unusual vaginal bleeding
- Changes in vision or speech
- Sudden new severe headaches
- Severe pains in your chestor legs, with or without shortness of breath, weakness, and fatigue
Do not use Vagifem if you are allergic to estradiol or any of the tablet’s other listed ingredients. If you develop signs of an allergic reaction, stop using this medication and contact your healthcare provider.
Warnings and Precautions
Using estrogen-alone therapy may increase your chance of getting cancer of the uterus (womb).
Vaginal bleeding after menopause may be a warning sign of cancer of the uterus, and you should report any unusual vaginal bleeding to your healthcare provider right away.
Do not use estrogen-alone therapy for the prevention of heart disease, heart attacks, strokes, or dementia (decline in brain function).
Using estrogen-alone therapy may increase your chances of getting strokes, blood clots, and dementia.
Do not use estrogen plus progestin therapy for the prevention of heart disease, heart attack, strokes, or dementia.
Using estrogen plus progestin therapy may increase your chances of getting blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, breast cancer, and dementia.
Estrogens increase the risk of gallbladder disease.
Discontinue estrogen if any of the following occur:
- Severely elevated calcium levels (hypercalcemia)
- Severely elevated triglyceride levels (hypertriglyceridemia)
- Loss of vision
The Vagifem applicator may cause vaginal abrasion.
Do not use Vagifem if you:
- Have unusual bleeding or a bleeding disorder
- Currently have or have had certain cancers
- Had a stroke or heart attack
- Currently have or have had blood clots
- Currently have or have had liver problems
Before taking Vagifem, tell your healthcare provider if you:
- Have unusual vaginal bleeding
- Have surgery scheduled or will soon be on bed rest
- Are pregnant or suspect you may be pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed
- Are taking thyroid replacement therapy
Some drugs can interact with estradiol and cause unwanted effects. Be sure to tell your healthcare provider about all the medications you take, including over-the-counter medicines, and any of the following:
- John’s wort
- Erythromycin, clarithromycin
- Ketoconazole, itraconazole
- Grapefruit juice
Form and Strength
Vagifem is available in the form of a vaginal tablet.
Vagifeml tablet strength:
What is estrogen and what are the different forms of estrogen?
Estrogen is a naturally produced hormone responsible for changes in the uterus and vagina. Forms of estrogen include estradiol, estrogen, and estriol. Vagifem tablets are designed to provide estradiol in order to relieve vaginal symptoms of menopause.
What time of day should I use Vagifem?
You can use Vagifem 10 mcg at any time of the day, but you should try to use it at the same time every day.
What if the insert has come out of the applicator inside of the package?
If, after opening the package, you see that the insert has come out of the applicator but has not fallen out of the package, carefully put it back into the applicator for insertion. You should keep your hands clean and dry while handling the insert.
How long does Vagifem 10mcg take to work?
Even though you may not see results right away, Vagifem begins working to help replenish vaginal estrogen when you start using it. Although one study showed a reduction of the most bothersome vaginal symptoms at 12 weeks, some women may see improvements as early as 8 weeks of treatment.