Buy Wellbutrin XL Online (Bupropion – Generic Alternative)
Wellbutrin XL is an antidepressant used to treat major depressive disorder and seasonal depression. Wellbutrin XL affects the levels of noradrenaline and dopamine (naturally occurring chemicals in the brain) which influence one’s mood. Serious Wellbutrin XL side effects include: seizures, fever, confusion, and changes in behavior. In some cases, thoughts of committing suicide and other abnormal behavior also occurs. Common side effects experienced include: headaches, vomiting, rashes, and changes in appetite.
Bupropion, generic Wellbutrin XL, is not manufactured by the company that makes the brand product (Wellbutrin XL). Purchase Wellbutrin XL 150mg or Wellbutrin XL 300mg online from www.qualityprescriptiondrugs.com at unbelievable prices.
Quality Prescription Drugs.com is a reputable Canadian online pharmacy that offers unbeatable prices for all prescription drugs including Wellbutrin.
Quality Prescription Drugs sells products of the highest quality and requires all prescriptions to be filled by a registered pharmacist. In addition, Quality Prescription Drugs is Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA) and Pharmacy Checker certified. This assures that Quality Prescription Drugs is selling prescription drugs from a legitimate pharmacy and are following all safety regulations. Therefore, a prescription is required in order to buy Wellbutrin XL or its generic alternative. If you wish to talk to someone in person or if you have any questions, Quality Prescription Drugs representatives are available Monday to Friday from 6:00am to 6:00pm (PST) and Weekends from 7:00am to 5:00pm (PST). The toll free number is 1-877-244-0429.
Take advantage of the great savings and buy Wellbutrin at qualityprescriptiondrugs.com.
· Registered pharmacists dispensing your prescriptions
· Stress free shopping that’s safe and easy
· Guarantee price match with all other CIPA certified online pharmacies
Wellbutrin XL (extended release) is an antidepressant medication indicated for treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD) and for prevention of seasonal affective disorder (SAD).
MDD, also referred to as depression or clinical depression, is a common mood disorder characterized by persistent feelings of sadness, hopelessness, and loss of interest or pleasure in activities for long periods of time. Symptoms of MDD are often severe enough to affect work, school, and social functioning as well as relationships with others, and this disorder may require long-term treatment.
SAD is a form of depression that primarily affects individuals during the fall and winter months when there is less daylight, especially in locations farther from the equator. This lack of light can disturb one’s internal clock and influence melatonin and serotonin, two natural substances in the body that play a role in sleep timing and mood. SAD involves persistent symptoms of depression and people with SAD often feel tired and sleep more than usual.
Wellbutrin XL works by restoring the balance of two natural chemicals in your brain, norepinephrine and dopamine (called neurotransmitters).
Dosage and Administration:
The dose of Wellbutrin XL prescribed will vary depending on the individual and condition being treated. Follow all your healthcare provider’s instructions and read packaging labels carefully to ensure the best therapeutic results.
The recommended starting dose is 150 mg once daily in the morning.
After 4 days of dosing, the dose may be increased to the target dose of 300 mg once daily in the morning.
The recommended starting dose is 150 mg once daily.
After 7 days of dosing, the dose may be increased to the target dose of 300 mg once daily in the morning.
- Swallow tablets whole, do not crush or chew
- This medication should be taken in the morning and may be taken with or without food
- Doses of Wellbutrin XL should be taken at least 24 hours apart
Once you feel better, it is important to keep taking Wellbutrin XL exactly as directed by your healthcare provider
Wellbutrin XL may cause some side effects to develop while altering the chemicals in your brain. Speak with your healthcare provider for more information regarding any symptoms that you may experience while taking bupropion.
The most common side effects associated with Wellbutrin XL are:
- Trouble sleeping
- Stuffy nose
- Dry mouth
- Feeling anxious
- Joint aches
If you have trouble sleeping while taking Wellbutrin XL, avoid taking it too close to bedtime.
Serious Side Effects
Certain serious side effects may occur when taking Wellbutrin XL. Stop taking Wellbutrin XL and contact your healthcare provider if you develop any of the following symptoms:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Hypomania or manic episodes (symptoms include greatly increased energy, severe trouble sleeping, racing thoughts, reckless behavior, unusually grand ideas, excessive happiness or irritability, talking more or faster than usual)
- Hallucinations, psychosis, paranoia, confusion
Visual problems (eye pain, changes in vision, swelling or redness in or around the eye)
Do not take Wellbutrin XL if you are allergic to bupropion or any of the other listed tablet ingredients. If you develop an allergic reaction, stop using this antidepressant and call your healthcare provider.
Wellbutrin XL allergy symptoms may include:
- Rash, itching, hives
- Swollen lymph glands
- Painful mouth sore or sores around your eyes
- Swelling of your lips or tongue
- Chest pain, trouble breathing
Warnings and Precautions:
There is an increased risk of suicidal thinking in behavior in adolescents and young adults taking an antidepressant. Monitor your symptoms and tell your healthcare provider about any emergence or worsening of suicidal thoughts and behaviors.
Although Wellbutrin XL is not a treatment for quitting smoking, it contains the same active ingredient as Zyban, which is used to help patients quit smoking. Some people have had serious side effects while taking bupropion to help them quit smoking, including new or worse mental health problems, such as changes in behavior or thinking, aggression, hostility, agitation, depression, or suicidal thoughts or actions. Stop taking Wellbutrin XL and contact your healthcare provider right away if you or your family notice any of these symptoms.
There is a chance of having a seizure while taking Wellbutrin XL, and the chance of having a seizure increases with higher doses of this medication. If you have a seizure while taking Wellbutrin XL, stop taking it and call your healthcare provider right away. Do not take Wellbutrin XL if you have ever had any of the following:
- Epilepsy or another seizure disorder
- Eating disorder
- Recently stopped drinking alcohol or taking benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or antiepileptic drugs
To ensure your safety while taking Wellbutrin XL, tell your healthcare provider if you:
- Have liver problems, especially cirrhosis of the liver
- Have kidney problems
- Have or have had an eating disorder such as anorexia nervosa or bulimia
- Have had a head injury
- Have had a seizure
- Have a tumor in your brain or spine
- Have had a heart attack, heart problems, or high blood pressure
- Are a diabetic taking insulin or other medication to control your blood sugar
- Drink alcohol
- Abuse prescription medications or street drugs
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while taking Wellbutrin XL
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed while taking Wellbutrin XL
Some drugs have the potential to interact with Wellbutrin XL and cause unwanted effects. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medications you take, including over-the- counter medicines, and any of the following:
- CYP2B6 inducers (ritonavir, lopinavir, efavirenz, carbamazepine, phenobarbital, and phenytoin)
- Drugs metabolized by CYP2D6:
- Other antidepressants (venlafaxine, nortriptyline, imipramine, desipramine, paroxetine, fluoxetine, sertraline)
- Antipsychotics (haloperidol, risperidone, thioridazine)
- Beta blockers (metoprolol)
- Certain antiarrhythmic drugs (propafenone, flecainide)
- Dopaminergic drugs
- MAOIs (linezolid, methylene blue injection and others)
- At least 14 days should elapse between discontinuation of an MAOI intended to treat depression and starting Wellbutrin XL
- At least 14 days should be allowed after stopping Wellbutrin XL before starting an MAOI antidepressant
Form and Strength:
This antidepressant medication is available in the form of extended-release tablets.
Wellbutrin XL tablet strengths:
How does Wellbutrin XL work?
Wellbutrin XL belongs to a class of medications called NDRI, or norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitors, which prevent the transport of norepinephrine and dopamine (chemical messengers) back into the brain cells that released them. Wellbutrin XL works specifically on these chemicals in the brain that affect mood.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose of Wellbutrin XL, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the time you normally would. Do not take double or extra doses.
Why should I avoid taking Wellbutrin XL and an MAOI?
Taking Wellbutrin XL and an MAOI together raises the risk of developing dangerously high blood pressure. Wellbutrin XL and MAOIs should not be taken within 2 weeks of each other. If you are starting Wellbutrin XL, you should avoid taking any MAOI within 2 weeks of the first dose.