5 Fastest Ways To Lose WeightQPD
1. Drink Water – Have eight to ten glasses of water a day. Most people only have between 3 or 4 glasses of water two day. That is less than half of the required amount. Water is used for nearly every process in your body. If you drink a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal you are more likely to eat less and feel full faster.
2. Eat 3 Meals per Day (and 2 snacks) – Having a balanced eating pattern will help you to realize when you are more likely to binge. Avoid frequent indulgences and instead replace them with small portions of healthy food.
3. Exercise – I am not just referring to running. Exercise includes lifting weights and turning that fat into muscle. Weight-lifting will also increase your muscle and thus your metabolism. Be warned that in doing this you may not see the numbers decreasing very rapidly on the scale (because muscle weighs quite a lot), but you will see your stomach depleting quickly!
4. Use Dark Colored Plates – Smaller, dark colored plates are the best to use! Dark blue is an ideal color as it has been proven to fight off appetites. Red, orange, and yellow are the colors that increase your appetite significantly. (Remember the McDonalds logo?)
5. Eat Good Fat – There are good fats and bad fats. Trans fat and saturated fats are the worst for you when trying to lose weight. Try to consume essential fatty acids! They can even help your body to burn fat. Eating lots of fish would be very helpful as fish are full of essential fatty acids.
Eating the right things, drinking the right things, eating the right amounts, and exercising may seem like a lot to do, but if you can accomplish all these and stick with it for a while you will be amazed at how fast you can lose weight!
Leave a Reply