7 Things to Do to Become a Healthier PersonQPD
Exercise, drink 8 glasses of water a day, and sleep at least 8 hours a night. These are things you have heard a million times before and they are keys to being a generally healthy person, but there are other things that you can do to be healthy.
1. Switch your sugar with honey – By switching to honey you can reduce your cholesterol intake. Honey slows the oxidation of bad cholesterols which increases your good cholesterol.
2. Eat apple peels – At least don’t peel your apples. Apple peels have characteristics to fight cancer in the liver and colon, and breast cancer.
3. Kiss – Kissing helps to increase the production of saliva in your mouth which helps protect your teeth enamel.
4. Do nothing – Sit in a dark place with no noise and just relax. This (even for just 10 minutes) can relieve great amounts of stress and refresh you. Doing this twice a day can have a lasting effect.
5. Smile – Smiling and laughing makes you look younger and has been scientifically proven to keep you healthier.
6. Eat brussel sprouts – Eating this vegetable on a daily basis will reduce wrinkles, prevent birth defects in babies, and stop cancer growths. This is the miracle vegetable for sure.
7. Eat fish – Fish are high in omega-3 fatty acids. These are the good fats that the body needs. These fatty acids reduce inflammation and lower the risk for chronic diseases.
Leave a Reply